Travel Family respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise our legal rights in the best possible way.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Article 1 - Definitions
- Website (hereafter “The website”): www.travelfamily.nl
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: “the controller”): Travel Family, established at Cornelis Koemanstraat 24, 5141MX Waalwijk, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 80004342.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, can not be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors;
- Delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette;
- Make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
- The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
- The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- Because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet;
- The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
- If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 - Collection of data
- Your personal data will be collected by Travel Family and (an) external processor(s).
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. Non-exhaustive examples of maintaining relationships with you include sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure, calling or e-mailing if necessary to perform our services, analyzing your behavior on our website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences, track your surfing behavior across different websites so that we can tailor our products and services to your needs and process your data when you leave a comment on our website or other communication channels to, for example, block spammers.
- It is not our intention to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16 (sixteen). Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over 16 (sixteen). We therefore advise parents / guardians to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without the consent of the parent(s) / guardian(s). If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via www.travelfamily.nl.
Article 7 - Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 (thirteen) paragraph 2 (two) sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of this personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted requests, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
- If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
- When you withdraw your consent with regard to the processing of certain personal data, this will not affect the lawfulness of the previous processing of your data, when that consent was still there.
Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data may be used by our partners for commercial purposes. If you do not wish this to happen, please send us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We can not see who visits our sites or from which specific personal device the visit has taken place.
- Non-anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website like the number of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.
- Tracking cookies: like advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. By using these cookies we may deduce your personal interests. Thus (other) organisations may show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website. Tracking cookies make profiling possible and treat categories of people differently when targeting advertisements. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment. We do not control or inspect how third parties use their cookies.
- For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faqNote that this website is currently not available in English. We suggest to also visit the following website: https://gdpr.eu/cookies/.
- More specifically we use the following cookies:
|AWSALBCORS||0||1 week||This cookie is used for load balancing services provded by Amazon inorder to optimize the user experience. Amazon has updated the ALB and CLB so that customers can continue to use the CORS request with stickness.|
|AWSALB||0||1 week||AWSALB is a cookie generated by the Application load balancer in the Amazon Web Services. It works slightly different from AWSELB.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-uncategorized||0||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Uncategorized".|
|_pxhd||0||1 year||This cookie is used by the Zoominfo. This cookie collects information on user behaviour on multiple websites. This information is used inorder to optimize the relevance of advertisements.|
|bkng||1||5 years||The cookie is set by Booking.com. The exact purpose of the cookie is not known yet.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||0||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given their consent to the usage of cookies under the category 'Advertisement'.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||0||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category 'Analytics'.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|test_cookie||0||15 minutes||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the users' browser supports cookies.|
|IDE||1||2 years||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|__gads||0||1 year||This cookie is set by Google and stored under the name dounleclick.com. This cookie is used to track how many times users see a particular advert which helps in measuring the success of the campaign and calculate the revenue generated by the campaign. These cookies can only be read from the domain that it is set on so it will not track any data while browsing through another sites.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_172323742_1||0||1 minute||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
|_ga||0||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||0||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|_gat||0||1 minute||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.|
|brwsr||1||2 years||No description|
This list is only available in the English language.
- Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to work properly. This category only contains cookies that ensure the basic functionality and security of the website. These cookies do not store any personal data.
- All cookies that are not essential for the basic functionalities of the website, and that are used specifically for collecting personal information such as analytics, advertisements and other embedded content are called non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to obtain user consent before these cookies are activated on our website.
Article 12 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, unless when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
Article 15 - Translations